The hand surgeons and staff at the Hand Surgery Specialists of Texas are dedicated to diagnosing and treating your hand and wrist problems with the care and professionalism you deserve. Our hand specialists’ goal is to provide each patient with individualized care based on what is best for that particular individual. Factors which might influence that decision are occupation, age, mechanism of injury, and long term benefit.
We provide a broad range of services pertaining to the care of the hand, wrist and arm including:
- Examination and diagnosis.
- Hand, wrist, and limited elbow surgery.
- Urgent care for hand and wrist injuries, including workmen’s compensation.
- Splinting and bracing.
- Nerve Testing (EMG/NCV).
- Hand, wrist and arm occupational therapy.
- “In office” surgery including trigger finger release and needle aponeurotomy – an innovative, minimally-invasive treatment for Dupuytren’s Contracture.
The Hand Surgery Specialists of Texas employs a dual board certified hand surgeon and general surgeons, fellowship trained hand surgeons, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, nurses, and medical assistants. So you can rest at ease knowing that your care is in good hands.
We deliver world-class care to patients with hand and wrist conditions, such as:
- Numbness in hand and fingers
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thumb Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Trigger Finger
- Circulation problems with hands
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Injuries affecting the elbow, forearm, wrist, hands, or fingers
- Skin cancers in the hand and arm
- Cut Tendons in the hand and arm
- Arthritis of the elbow, wrist, hands, and fingers
- Tumors, masses, and cysts in the hand and arm
We encourage anyone experiencing problems with their hands or arms to contact the Hand Surgery Specialists of Texas as soon as possible. We’re happy to answer any questions to help determine if our facility offers the kind of care and treatment required.