Have Your Elbow Pain Checked Out by Hand Surgery Specialists of Texas in Houston
If you’re experiencing elbow pain, you can visit Hand Surgery Specialists of Texas at one of our offices in Houston, TX, for diagnosis and treatment. Our fellowship-trained physicians specialize in conditions that affect the hands, wrists, arms, and elbows, and can help you find the relief you need.
There are many different conditions that can produce elbow pain and related symptoms, with some of the most common ones being:
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) – This affects the outer tendon and causes discomfort around the outside of the elbow and radiating down the arm when lifting items.
- Golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis) – This affects the inner tendon, causing stiffness, weakness, numbness, or tingling around the inside of the elbow.
- Elbow bursitis – The bursa, a small fluid-filled sac along the outside of the elbow, becomes irritated, causing tenderness and visible swelling.
- Broken elbow (fracture) – An injury to the elbow can result in a bone fracture or dislocation that restricts joint movement and results in elbow pain and swelling.
- Arthritis – Osteoarthritis in the elbow affects the cartilage and can lead to discomfort and difficulty with movement.
If you are experiencing elbow pain or other symptoms that affect the elbow, you can schedule an appointment at one of our Houston, TX, offices to consult with a specialist. As the largest private hand care practice in the area, we are able to provide a wide range of diagnostic and treatment services all under the same roof for your convenience. We also offer the latest and most advanced treatment options, including minimally invasive procedures.
Contact Hand Surgery Specialists of Texas today to schedule an appointment at one of our offices in Houston, TX. We offer immediate appointments and accept most insurance plans, so you can get the care and treatment you need for your elbow pain.